Thursday, 1 December 2011

My life

My life was very interesting till my school days..! many of my friends, relatives,cousins told me college would be more fun. But to tell the fact college was fun only in my first yr , after that things started changing... The life which I believed would fetch all I wanted was not gonna happen.! People aimed too small and I saw people around me enjoyed to the core but all will last long only for 3 more yrs, after college i am seeing people getting tired of their jobs.. they complain about what life has done to them. Few people enjoy and spend most of their time with their friends without worrying much about future which is what my close ones advised me to do. But thinking back about the dreams and plans I had for myself didn't make me to sit idle and enjoy so I started searching for opportunities to explore myself... Finally it happened at the end of my first year..! A magic happened on October month.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment